Total Pageviews

Friday, December 10, 2010

Dec 10

Ive not blogged in awhile...alot going on and just havent had time or havent been able to...I had another hospital stay...wont bore you with details..but was there for "awhile" and my weight from eating "their" idea of an ADA diet as many of us know is HORRID!!! mashed potatos, rolls, corn , milk cereal with EVERY meal...i ended up back up to 310lbs BUT never fear...as of this morning i am back down to 293.6 so im happy about that...but thats after two weeks...so i guess thats not too shabby...anyway....not much going on NOW....I cant believe i now have 6 followers...wow im like a superstar...famous and all that...ill totally have to brush up on my spelling now!!!!!

Yall take care, Ill post again soon when something interesting happens lol....

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for the birthday wishes :)

    You've now got 7 followers :)

    Now that you're famous, can I have your autograph?? hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. After I puuuuurfect it you can....sorry cat is on lap her puuuuring is effecting me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope youwon't forget us when you are a blog of note!

    sorry you were in the hospital, but glad you are home. Gosh, what kind of hospital did you stay at? Last time I was in the hospital they fed me mushroom water and called it soup.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Id never forget about those who made me a superstar SheZug NEVERRRRRRRRRRRRR! lol

    And it was a Texas hospital...they all feed ya like youre at a BBQ only a really bad one hehe.

    ReplyDelete