Total Pageviews

Monday, February 28, 2011

297.4

I know I know i said id post here like every day or so but...i suck at doing it...really need to get my head out of my booty and do it...ANYWAY im disgusted at myself again weightwise...but I always am so nothing new...however a few days ago I was back up to 315ish but that was the start of my "monthly friend" and now im back to under 300 BARELY! But ah well...anyway doing my own thing and gonna see how it works...will really try to post here more...im a bad bad girl!

3 comments:

  1. You need a buddy! to work out and eat right lol... good luck.

    HS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just found your blog...Congrats to you!! Here's wishing you nothing but success.

    I too am beginning, yet AGAIN! Trying to surround myself with others who are doing the same.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good to see you get back on track despite the set back.

    ReplyDelete