Total Pageviews

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Blah

Ive not felt well for the last couple of days..well actually since 1972...okay not really but since Thanksgiving...im sure ive not been poisoned...but just off and on not felt well....last night was bad....and this morning somewhat...was planning on hittin the gym...but just gonna hit the bed again after im done bloggin....not even gonna talk about weight or anything...Maybe its just my emotions hittin extra hard as usual around the holidays (we lost a son in 2004) as usual but they are more in body than mind this year...I dunno....

ANYWHO yall take care!

2 comments:

  1. Hey, I'm so sorry for you loss, I can't even begin to imagine. I hope that you are able to find some comfort today. Hang in there.

    Just wanted to say that if you want to get on a plan and have some support, you are welcome to join the challenge that Allan has set up on his blog. http://almostgastricbypass.blogspot.com/

    It might help you get some support and focus. Maybe it wouldn't but it wouldn't hurt to check it out and see what you think.

    You really sound like you are having a hard time with the eating, I've been there too. And also, I'm living in London, England now but it's nice to hear someone who is Cherokee, I'm not Native American but my mother is from the red dirt of Oklahoma and I have very fond memories of Oklahoma and of being in Tahlequah for a while. (I don't know where you are, obviously, but mentioning Cherokee make me think of Tahlequah!)

    Big hug for the day, take care of yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've not been feeling well either and I know how hard it is to stay motivated when you don't feel good. I just have to say it is absurd just how much fun I am having feeding your little fishies. What a fun blog!

    ReplyDelete