Total Pageviews

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Nove 9 Day 2

So its Day 2 on my Liquid only Fast and I woke up to a wonderful surprise...a 6 pound loss!!!!! How freaking AWESOME!!!! So today I am 288.6 Yeah yeah I know the first few days is only water but I dont give a crap im taking it lol....anyway I did totally great yesterday didnt even cheat when I bought the girls McDonalds...did have a chunk of Colby cheese tho but it didnt kill me and already had a chunk of it today and it wont kill me either but anywho... By the way I forgot to mention I think that my highest weight ever in my whole life was 353!!! But for the last 10 or so years ive been bouncing between 340 and 310 if i was dieting or not...NEVER getting under 300 untill I started fasting...only thing is....I am weak....very very weak...and ive failed so many "diets" that my husband no longer supports my efforts he just shakes his head when I say im starting a new one...so now i dont even tell him anymore. OH and my spelling is HORRID and youve prolly already noticed...sorry about that lol....The lowest weight ive gotten down to with fasting (not total fasting the whole time but fasting for a few days then restricting then fasting then ya know back and forth) was 220...HEY THATS DAMN DAMN good for a fat ass like me!!!!But in the end I always fall back into my old "emotional eating patterns" compulsive overeating...whatever you wanna call it...it always knocks me off my feet....and I can say that I really hate that about myself....anyway Heres to another great day of being a "good girl" and staying in the game!!! Thats what it is really right? A game...A losing game!

No comments:

Post a Comment