Total Pageviews

Monday, November 15, 2010

Not getting on the scale today

Yeah im not getting on the scale today cause im up cause of the weekend eating and ill only get upset so why bother...so ill tell you about my interesting weekend...well it wasnt that interesting but kinda to me anyway...

The other night took my 5 and 15 year old with me to the Dollar Gen. Yeah I do some high class shopping sometimes....well the lady there whom ive never seen and we go there ALOT says "take your things out of the basket and set it back over there blah blah..." my 15 year old having a bit of a mouth says weve never had to emply our own little basket because..guess its easier for you huh...lady says yes it is and continues to ring up our stuff...when shes done im runnin the debit card which i KNOW the the money in it...kiddo takes the bags and stands by the door the lady says come back over here till the transaction is over...I tell lady " shes not leaving the store, just chill the money is about to go through no biggie...so she says LOUDER...Maam is THAT how you let your children act? NOW up till then I was okay...but why the hell would be say something like that its not like my 5 year old was acting out in any way at all and my 15 year old was ONLY standing by the freaking door with our stuff NOT outside the door or even with the doors open!!! So I tell her thats NONE Of her business and I tell her dont dare question me how I do anything with my children. PERIOD! Transaction OVER! After I leave the store I call the number on the receipt to talk to the manager...guess who answers the phone...yeah her! So I ask for the manager..she says..I am the manager..I said, No id like to talk to the "real' manager...she says maam are you the lady who just left the store? I said it doesnt matter i want to talk to the real manager not a check out clerk and it went on from there...I was only doing my job, your child was headed out the door blah blah blah...i said i dont know WHY you are trying to sound as if you are an important person you DO work at a DOLLAR GENERAL STORE you are NOT HIGH CLASS and i will be contacting the Dist. Manager about you. And I will as soon as 9am gets here this morning... lol...it all was funny till she talk about my children...they werent doing anything so thats a no. no. know what i mean?

Then yesterday at the Chinese Rest. A worker there kept. lookin at my 15 year old like i mean lookin lookin...every time and every chance he got...he was prolly 25ish...but shes built pretty good..Thank God looks nothing like me but shes a minor and i hate when grown men stare at her so after about 20 mins of this i asked the super nice waitress , who by the way was over at our table alot playing with my lil one , talkin to her and making her laugh, she was a sweet young lady, anyway i was saying in a joking manor cause i aint stupid i know i could have went to jail if this were ment as a real threat..i said could you plesae go tell this guy over there if he keeps looking at my daughters breasts that i will come over there and stab him in the right eye with my fork...so she did, i heard the guys in the back laugh about it BUT he everytime would come back out never looked in her direction again....so it worked...go mom!!!! lol....enough for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment